Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

Snap-Chat

I recently downloaded Snap-Chat on my IPhone after watching a friend pulling silly faces at her phone, at first I thought it would be one of those apps which I use once and then it sits there on my phone taking up storage space. However, I have found myself Snap-Chatting at least 20 times a day! YES 20 times a day, that is right!

I think this is because it is a way of expressing myself in either a picture lasting 10 seconds or a video. Then being able to edit the photo with text or drawing on the pictures to add to the maddest. It allows me to be as weird as I like without being judged because the person who receives a snap-chat from me has no evidence after viewing either the video or picture once, which is the best part of this app!

This is why I think not only me but many people send the weirdest pictures and videos which they would not normally even show a friend. From snap-chats in the bath gurgling water, to pulling my ugliest face. It's me being me and not having to care what other people think because the people I send these to know me and therefore I can express myself in anyway I want.

I strongly recommend you to download the app but remember who you are sending the video and pictures to, can you trust them?


No comments:

Post a Comment