Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

Twins?

Over the next week I'll be writing posts about being a twin.


Some years ago during an episode of Eastenders I was born... this has come back to haunt me. However 21 minutes after I was born my twin sister was born she shall be known as Katie. From this moment on myself and Katie have shared our whole life together, we know everything about each other and probably know more about each of us then we would want to know.

We went to the same Nursery, Primary and Secondary school however was never allowed in the same class because we used to fight each other. At least we was fighting each other and know one else. (I'll come back to this in a later post) The only time we was allowed in the same class was ability groups such as Maths and Science it would of also been English however one of us was put in a higher ability class then the other, no names though ***cough cough***.
Away from the class room we used to hang out with each other and our friends but as we grow up we developed different sets of friends and therefore did not hang out with each other as much which leads me onto my question if we was not twins and instead only went to the same school would we still be friends or even have anything in common? Because everyone tells me that my twin will be with me forever but what if I was not a twin and was like the majority of the population who would I have with me forever?

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment